Friday, October 14, 2016

Good News Friday!



The week of October 9-15 is National Case Management Week. To celebrate, all this week Imagine!’s Facebook page has featured quotes from Imagine! Case Managers about what their job means to them.

For today’s blog post, I thought I’d consolidate all of those quotes to give my readers a sense of the incredible dedication demonstrated by our Case Managers. You can see those below.

I’d also like to use this space to offer a hearty “thank you” to Imagine!'s Case Managers. It is a difficult and challenging job, and yet day in and day out our Case Managers do everything they can to create a world of opportunities for all abilities. They have my unwavering gratitude.

Paul Jones 


Being a Case Manager means you learn to think the best about your client even when describing client needs. It means working long hours on a variety of matters that provide new challenges each week. It means working with a group of dedicated people who are passionate about helping others.

Hannah Bozzay 


 Being a Case Manager means that I get to work with amazing people every day. My clients inspire me, and my co-workers are the best out there.

Mary Simonson

Being able to assist someone with affordable housing.

Victoria Kennedy

Being a Case Manager is a very complicated role. After so many years in this career it is difficult to explain in a few words. For me the most important aspects that rise to the top today are; relationships, support, and perseverance in the face of seemingly insurmountable challenges and most importantly to never give up.

Mikii Schoech 

One definition of Case Management is that includes a variety of systems and processes to provide the needed supports to a client. While this is true, I have also always looked at my job as knowing the person first. This approach that has made my job rarely feel like work. I am working with the individual person or family to understand the resources available and to be advocate for them. I genuinely feel like I have worked with some of the best people and most dedicated families while working in Case Management and Imagine!.

Imagine!'s Case Management Team, October 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment