Sunday, March 30, 2014

So Much Inspiration in a Chevy Impala

You may be thinking what I’m thinking when you spot a classic cruising down the street; in this case a well-cared-for 1964 Chevy Impala SS. “Nice ride” might quietly leave my lips. Inspiration comes in so many forms. Our Imagine! Foundation is good example; this year already surpassing goals for fund-raising and our staff surpassing their own financial contribution goals in Transcend $10,000. It doesn’t end there however. A person whom I find inspiring, Bob Charles the founding Board member of our Imagine! Foundation, sent me a this link with a note about inspiration and a demonstration of what can be done with a whole lot of determination.
I promised I would share this classic with our folks at Imagine!. This clip has it all; a good deal of adaptive technology, a lot of people wondering what Richie can do, a classic Chevy, and a truly inspiring story.
Next time you see a ’64 Chevy Impala cruising the streets, see if something else doesn’t quietly leave your lips.
Then again, what do I know?

2 comments:

  1. Nice ride...Incredible driver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see people like this who have overcome so much with a "Never quit" attitude, I am humbled and embarrassed at my own attitude sometimes with what life dishes out. This is one amazing man!

    ReplyDelete