Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Thank You, Greg


Today I’d like to offer a hearty “fare thee well” to my friend and colleague Greg Wellems, who after 27 years here at Imagine! is moving to a new position with Pennsylvania with Keystone Human Services.

During his tenure here, Greg has made Imagine! and the people we serve his passion, and his legacy will be the many, many lives he has improved through his creativity, innovation, and hard work. So many of the aspects of Imagine! that we are renowned for – our pioneering use of technology in services, as just one example – are a direct result of Greg’s efforts.

I will miss having him here, and my job will be more difficult without his wise insights and counsel. But I am heartened to know that he will continue to work toward a world of opportunity for all abilities, and I wish him nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment