Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Perfect Storm

http://media.wix.com/ugd/ef6d52_6f4ca4881635421397afae74d05de1d8.pdf

Today, I’d like to share a very meaningful document produced by Alliance, a nonprofit, Colorado-wide association of Community Centered Boards (CCBs) and Program Approved Service Agencies (PASAs) that is dedicated to strengthening services and supports for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).

The document, entitled “A Perfect Storm for I/DD Service Providers,” looks at how insufficient rates, challenging economic realities, and new regulations are putting unprecedented pressures on Colorado’s already strained system of services for people with I/DD.

It is an eye-opening and vital read for anyone concerned with the future of services in our state, and I strongly encourage my blog readers to examine it thoroughly.

You can read the document here.

No comments:

Post a Comment