Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Coming Attractions 2015

As the year comes to a close, I thought I’d share some issues currently on my mind surrounding the funding and delivery of services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities locally, across Colorado, and across the country. I’m not going to go into details here, but expect to see posts on the subjects below in the coming year.

See you in 2015!
  • Conflict Free Case Management: a solution in search of a problem (we might even see another appearance of my two favorite animated characters discussing the implications of CFCM). 
  • Collective Intelligence: How can social media help? 
  • Colorado coming up short with answers to trending funding shortfalls. 
  • And let’s hope we discuss the beauty of early intervention services, and not question whether Colorado is up to the challenge. 
What issues or concerns do you see for the coming year? Feel free to post in the comments, and I will talk to you in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment