Created by the Imagine! Foundation a few months ago, Imagine!’s Wish List seeks to find donors of items that will augment and enhance Imagine! programs and services. These are items that we do not usually receive funding for through our traditional funding mechanisms, but have the potential to improve the lives of the individuals we serve.
For example, here are just a few of the items currently on Imagine!’s Wish List:
- For Imagine!’s Garden Place Home in Longmont: new computer games; make up/cosmetics (perfume, foundation - light beige), eye shadow (taupe, browns), mascara, lipstick (any color); special soaps; books (any type, but books about animals appreciated); country music CDs; latch hook kits; romance novels; Jigsaw puzzles; sports gear (especially NY Yankees); sport posters; small book shelves; used/new area rug – around 4’ X 3’.; several cushioned chairs for the “Book Nook” area
- Backpacks, toys, and birthday presents for children with developmental disabilities in foster care
- iPads (many departments use these for working with the individuals we serve; heavy duty iPad covers
- Rockies tickets
- A small garden shed for Imagine!’s 19th Street Group Home in Boulder
- Arts and craft supplies for Imagine!’s Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder
If you are able to provide an item, please contact Patti Micklin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.926.6443. Pick-up for large items can be provided, and your contribution is tax deductible. If you prefer to provide a cash gift to be used for the purchase of one of the items below, that would also be most welcome.
Several items have already been secured through our Wish List, including a treadmill, 15 board games, including Uno, Checkers, and Sorry for the Next Step Group Home in Broomfield, and luggage for children entering a new foster care placement at Imagine! donated by Bob and Judy Charles. You can see Bob pictured with the luggage below.
Imagine! Foundation blog, and you can find the entire list on Imagine!’s website.