Thursday, December 13, 2012

Share Your Story!

In 2013, Imagine! will be celebrating its 50th Anniversary. This is a pretty significant milestone, one that speaks to Imagine!’s stability, credibility, in addition to the level of trust that has developed between Imagine!, our community, and the people we serve.

To help celebrate 50 years of building quality lives, I will be starting a new feature on my blog next year called “50 Years, 50 Stories.” Every week I will share a story about Imagine!, our programs, our employees, and the individuals who have received services from us over the past 50 years. I hope the stories will demonstrate just how important of an impact Imagine! has had over this past half century.

But I can’t just make these stories up. I need your help. If you have a story about how Imagine! has impacted your life, I would love to hear it. The stories can be funny, touching, inspirational, an unexpected learning moment, or just something that has stuck with over the years. Photos are strongly encouraged.

Whether you are a client, an employee, a former employee, a parent, or a community member, I’m sure you have a story to tell, and I’d like to share it.

If you are interested in sharing your story, please email Caroline Siegfried at caroline@imaginecolorado.org or call her at 303-926-6405. We look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment